Though not directly related to ruby-opengl, this page contains a few tidbits of general info that might possibly be of interest to a number of users.
There are currently two bindings to the GNU Scientific Library (GSL):
- Yoshiki's Ruby/GSL (http://rb-gsl.rubyforge.org/) -- Comes with an API reference. Also, I've been told that the API has been worked a bit to be more comfortable for Ruby programmers.
- Arno's ruby-gsl (http://ruby-gsl.sourceforge.net/) -- more of a straight wrapper around the C API.
Browse Rubyforge for more.
- http://sciruby.codeforpeople.com/sr.cgi/FrontPage -- SciRuby wiki.
- http://narray.rubyforge.org/ -- Numerical n-dimensional Array class.
- http://www.kitp.ucsb.edu/~paxton/tioga.html -- Tioga. Create plots using Ruby and TeX.